[gmx-announce] Re: GROMACS 4.5.7 released

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 17:46:18 CEST 2013

Hi GROMACS users,

The 4.5.7 tarball at the link below has been updated to include the files
necessary to build with "configure" in the usual 4.5.x way. (Thanks,
Rossen!) The code itself is unchanged - you do not need to rebuild GROMACS
4.5.7 if you have already built using CMake. So that you can verify this is
the case if you wish to do so, the original tarball is still available at
http://www.gromacs.org/Downloads under a new name.

Sorry for the confusion! Hopefully that is the last we see of autotools
with GROMACS :-)

Mark