[gmx-announce] GROMACS 5.0.6 released

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 13:24:32 CEST 2015

Hi GROMACS users,

The official release of GROMACS 5.0.6 is available! It contains quite a few
fixes to mdrun and analysis tools. In particular, we have fixed one
potentially serious bug with how 5.0 pdb2gmx interprets multiple
interactions on the same atoms in .rtp entries for some force fields.
Please see the link to the release notes below for more details. There are
also some new warnings and documentation fixes. We encourage all users to
upgrade their installations from earlier 5.0 releases.

You can find the code, manual, release notes, installation instructions and
test suite at the links below.

ftp://ftp.gromacs.org/pub/gromacs/gromacs-5.0.6.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.gromacs.org/pub/manual/manual-5.0.6.pdf
http://www.gromacs.org/About_Gromacs/Release_Notes/Versions_5.0.x#Release_notes_for_5.0.6
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Installation_Instructions_for_5.0
http://gerrit.gromacs.org/download/regressiontests-5.0.6.tar.gz

Happy simulating!