[gmx-announce] GROMACS 2018.6 patch release available

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:13:34 CET 2019

Hi GROMACS users,

I just released another patch release of GROMACS 2018, bringing the
official version to 2018.6!

We decided to release this additional patch due to issues found in
2018.5 that could affect scientific correctness, so we encourage all
users of the 2018
series to update to 2018.6. Please see the link to the release notes
below for more details.
The 2018 branch continues to be in support only for issues that affect
scientific issues, while the 2019 branch is under active support.

You can find the code, documentation, release notes, and test suite at
the links below.

Code: ftp://ftp.gromacs.org/pub/gromacs/gromacs-2018.6.tar.gz
Documentation: http://manual.gromacs.org/2018.6/index.html
(including release notes, install guide, user guide, reference manual)
Test Suite: http://gerrit.gromacs.org/download/regressiontests-2018.6.tar.gz

Happy simulating!

Paul

--