Ang: [gmx-developers] FAQ circulation?

Peter Ahlström Peter.Ahlstrom at hb.se
Mon Mar 4 11:16:28 CET 2002

Hoi Anton and all others,

Once every two weeks should be enough...
(or whenever something is changed)
Groetjes

Peter
________Peter Ahlström
School of Engineering
University College of Borås
SE-501 90 Borås
Sweden
peter.ahlstrom at hb.se

<<< feenstra at chem.vu.nl  4/3  9:24   >>>
Hi Guys,

I j ust thought that we might, like many other maillists or newsgroups
do, circulate the FAQ on a (more or less) regular basis, say once
every week or two weeks. That might cut down on some of the more
basic questions... Probably, in mailman this could even be automated?

--
Groetjes,

Anton
 ________ ___________________________________________________________
|        | Anton Feenstra                                            |
| .      | Dept. of Pharmacochemistry - Free University Amsterdam    |
| |----  | De Boelelaan 1083 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - The Netherlands   |
| |----  | Tel: +31 20 44 47608 - Fax: +31 20 44 47610               |
| ' __   | Feenstra at chem.vu.nl - http://www.chem.vu.nl/afdelingen/FAR|
| (    ) | Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry - University of Groningen  |
|  \__/  | Nijenborgh 4 - 9747 AG Groningen - The Netherlands        |
|   __   | Tel +31 50 363 4327 - Fax +31 50 363 4800                 |
|  /  \  | K.A.Feenstra at chem.rug.nl - http://md.chem.rug.nl/~anton   |
|  \__/  | "They Were So Quiet About It" (Pixies)                    |