[gmx-developers] energy calculation

Vibin R vinu at btc.iitb.ac.in
Thu Mar 7 09:47:52 CET 2002

Dear Sir,

  This is in refrence to an earlier correspondence you had with me. I am
enclosing the mail for your refrence.

The problem I am facing in using the wrapper is that the programme
calc_enery.c seems to be incomplete. It defines a function mcinl1100 but
does not have what actually that function is.
 Could you please throw some light on how the wrapper is to be used. It
shall be of immense help to me. I am currently working on various
optimization adaptations of the dead end elimination algorithm with a goal
towards automated protein design. I want to incorporate GROMACS to calculate
 the pairwise interaction energies for the protein side chains and also
the interaction energy of a side chain with the amino acid backbone.

Looking forward to an encouraging response,

Sincerely
vibin

--
adios,