[gmx-developers] energy calculation

Vibin R vinu at btc.iitb.ac.in
Sat Mar 9 06:47:35 CET 2002

Dear Sir,

 Sorry to bother you again. I tried to include the file innerc.c with
calc_energy.c in the directory gmxlib. But there seems to be certain
routines in innerc.c that are not there in the library (the gmxlib
directory). What exactly is meant by the gromacs library and how to link
the wrapper with that library.

Sincerely
Vibin