[gmx-developers] energy calculation (fwd)

Vibin R vinu at btc.iitb.ac.in
Tue Mar 12 10:14:31 CET 2002

Dear sir,
  This mail is a continuation of earlier responses. The earlier mails are
also enclosed.
	I am unable to locate the <arch> thing. There is a directory
by the name gmxlib, but not really a file that can be included. When I try
to include that directory, there is an error message like, cannot find
-lgmxlib. there is an i686-pc-linux-gnu directory in the gromacs directory.
 This does have a directory by the name lib. But there is no file by the
name gmxlib. And so the compiler is unable to locate the same.
Could you spread some light on the matter as to what probably could be
missing here. Sir, I really need this routine working for successful
working and testing of my algorithms. Hope it can be done.

Thanking you for your very sincere responses
Sincerely
Vibin