[gmx-developers] mdrun & PCA_NOEXIT_ON_ARGS

Anton Feenstra feenstra at chem.vu.nl
Tue Mar 26 12:29:05 CET 2002

Hi,

I've asked this before, but haven't seen any reply: what is the
reason for mdrun to have the PCA_NOEXIT_ON_ARGS flag set? As far
as I can see it has the proper parse_common_args construction and
no 'implicit' options or files on the command line. Or does it
have to do with running multiple processors? That doesn't really
make sense to me. Could someone enlighten me?

--
Groetjes,

Anton
 ________ ___________________________________________________________
|        | Anton Feenstra                                            |
| .      | Dept. of Pharmacochemistry - Free University Amsterdam    |
| |----  | De Boelelaan 1083 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - The Netherlands   |
| |----  | Tel: +31 20 44 47608 - Fax: +31 20 44 47610               |
| ' __   | Feenstra at chem.vu.nl - http://www.chem.vu.nl/afdelingen/FAR|
| (    ) | Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry - University of Groningen  |
|  \__/  | Nijenborgh 4 - 9747 AG Groningen - The Netherlands        |
|   __   | Tel +31 50 363 4327 - Fax +31 50 363 4800                 |
|  /  \  | K.A.Feenstra at chem.rug.nl - http://md.chem.rug.nl/~anton   |
|  \__/  | "The Poodle Bites" (F. Zappa)                             |