[gmx-developers] multiple file option

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 26 19:18:08 CET 2002

Hi,

>However, the cvs server (rugmd35, right?) seems to be down, or at
>least inaccessible. It doesn't seem to be a network problem since I
>*can* contact www.gromacs.org, rugmd64, rugmd23 and odhinn.

I don't know what happened, perhaps the NMR needed another box and
borrowed it.

In any case, I've setup the CVS server on both rugmd10 and rugmd8 too.
I've changed
the DNS entry, so cvs.gromacs.org is a CNAME to rugmd10 and
cvs2.gromacs.org is a
CNAME to rugmd8. It will probably take a couple of days for this to
propagate through the DNS system, though.

Cheers,

Erik