[gmx-developers] pdb2gmx w/ missing file

Anton Feenstra feenstra at chem.vu.nl
Wed May 15 10:42:28 CEST 2002

Hi,

pdb2gmx locks up in a useless (and uninformative) state when it
cannot find one of the database files. IMO it should report which
file is missing, but apparently it spins in circles traversing
various locations to find the missing file. I would suggest Erik
to look into this briefly, since it probably is his magic file
locating code that goes wrong here.

--
Groetjes,

Anton
 ________ ___________________________________________________________
|        | Anton Feenstra                                            |
| .      | Dept. of Pharmacochemistry - Free University Amsterdam    |
| |----  | De Boelelaan 1083 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - The Netherlands   |
| |----  | Tel: +31 20 44 47608 - Fax: +31 20 44 47610               |
| ' __   | Feenstra at chem.vu.nl - http://www.chem.vu.nl/afdelingen/FAR|
| (    ) | Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry - University of Groningen  |
|  \__/  | Nijenborgh 4 - 9747 AG Groningen - The Netherlands        |
|   __   | Tel +31 50 363 4327 - Fax +31 50 363 4800                 |
|  /  \  | K.A.Feenstra at chem.rug.nl - http://md.chem.rug.nl/~anton   |
|  \__/  | "Watch Out Where the Huskies Go" (F. Zappa)               |