[gmx-developers] Re: [gmx-users] development

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 29 20:23:54 CET 2002

Hi Luke,

The easiest way is to produce a diff file with

diff -aur <original_file> <new_file>

Where <original_file> is a recent version from CVS (I don't think we've
changed pdb2gmx much lately, though).

Just post it and I'll apply it immediately. I'm sure we can arrange for
CVS write access too if you plan to fix more things!

Cheers,

Erik