[gmx-developers] Re: gmx-developers digest, Vol 1 #138 - 3 msgs

Luke Czapla czapla at rutchem.rutgers.edu
Sat Nov 30 22:42:12 CET 2002

Hi Erik,

  Thanks for the information about making a diff and posting.  I suppose
it would be easiest for me to make my changes to the stable 3.1.4 source
code and then testing them on that, because I can't get genbox to work
and thus the CVS version is unusable.  And then changing it in the CVS
version.
  As far as contributions, I'd like to work on pdb2gmx and x2top (which
I've noticed is very incomplete).  Also, I'm improving the nucleic acid
parameters, which is what my lab is really interested in. Once I fix the
5' and 3' terminii handling, the new pdb2gmx I made will fully support the
nucleic acids.

best regards,
Luke