[gmx-developers] mpich_gm broken?

Justin MacCallum jlmaccal at ucalgary.ca
Wed Sep 18 23:23:50 CEST 2002

Hi,

I've just compiled the latest CVS tree with mpich_gm for our myrinet
cards, and something seems to be broken.  Here is the output:

It seems that at least one rank invoked some MPI function before
invoking MPI_INIT.  The only information that I can give is that it
was PID 1312 on host elk59.
It seems that at least one rank invoked some MPI function before
invoking MPI_INIT.  The only information that I can give is that it
was PID 1311 on host elk59.

This is with a job that was working fine with a previous CVS build.

Thanks,
Justin