[gmx-developers] make_edi: cvs or contributions?

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 1 11:12:21 CEST 2003

Hi Bert (and Oliver),

That sounds great. We're about to move CVS to a server in David's lab,
and then it will be much easier for us to give out new accounts.

I would suggest uploading it to contributions now, and as soon as we
have a more stable interface for 4.0 we can try to get it into the main
distribution and CVS together. I'm for instance almost done with a
nonbonded library module that should be useable for any program, not
only Gromacs...

Cheers,

Erik