[gmx-developers] time-dependent external restraints

Giacomo Fiorin fiorin at sissa.it
Tue Apr 1 16:58:11 CEST 2003

    Hello, I need to use external harmonic restraints explicitly (I
mean: user defined) time-dependent, of the type used by Schulten and
coworkers in Science 296, 525-530 (2002).  That is: harmonic wells
with moving centers.

    Possibly it would be very useful to use such restraints on
many-atoms, "collective" coordinates.

    I saw a reference on restraints time-dependance in the message:
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2002-March/027636.html

    Is anybody now working on that (either in the main developers
group or others)?

    Thank you very much in advance.

    Giacomo

--