[gmx-developers] Regd segmentation fault...

Anjan Raghunathan araghuna at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 22 17:46:28 CEST 2003

Hi,
  I'd modified gromacs to use my own electrostatic calculation. But now there is a segmentation fault that occurs when I simulate some systems that wouldnt give a problem with normal gromacs electrostatics.
  I'd like to know if there is a way to figure out at which step the fault occurs in gromacs as my code doesnt seem to be causing the crash though there could be some blow up in values happening somewhere..
   Is the debug flag useful in such cases ?

thanks,
Anjan

Anjan V. Raghunathan
Graduate Research Assistant