[gmx-developers] Re: gmx-developers digest, Vol 1 #201 - 1 msg

Mike Sullivan mike.sullivan at alltec.com
Thu Jul 31 18:57:37 CEST 2003

Erik

    Great, I noticed that you had been busy. I want to take that machine
up the the RH 3.0 ES
preview, but I will hold off until you are done/or get another machine
online so as not to interrupt
your work.When you have working binaries and/or beta test code, I would
like make it available
on our site for general download. I can give you access to a specific
directory to dump files.

Let me know when you have something you want me to test.

What were the problems you were having with Athlons. I have been trying
to run
benchmarks on the Dual MP ( fury ) and the case has been dying randomly
around
7000-8000 timesteps. This case used to work fine so I am assuming that
there may be
a library/hardware issue.

Regards

                                                                        Mike