[gmx-developers] fshift

Daniele Bemporad DANIELE at biop.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 6 20:30:55 CEST 2003

Hi all, hi David
In the previous e-mail I forgot to also ask about "fshift[is3]" in
innerc.c and its arguments is3, is3+1, is3+2.
The problem is that if I change the calculation of the force and I update
the variable "f [atom number] [x, y or z axis]" , I get NO effect on the
atomic positions, unless I also update this (still mysterious to me)
variable "fshift". What is this about ? Can please anybody tell me what
exactly the 2 elements of the array are in bonded and non-bonded
interactions: fr->fshift[1st_element][2nd_element] ?
Thanks a lot
Daniele Bemporad