[gmx-developers] (no subject)

Peter Friedel friedel at ipfdd.de
Wed Mar 5 08:02:11 CET 2003

dear gmx-developers,
the last months I dealed successfully with the job to make GROMACS available in multiprozessor mode. Now, we found out, that there are different results using a different number of prozessors when running the same job (the demo, which is given with the GROMACS package). the package was compiled in --enable-float mode with lam-mpi on a double-pentium IV processor machine (1600 MHz). we do not know, what is the reason for and if this does or does not matter anything.
could you please help us?
cheers, peter