[gmx-developers] CVS / Formatting conventions

Justin MacCallum jlmaccal at ucalgary.ca
Sat May 24 01:32:35 CEST 2003

Hi,

My CVS account does not seem to be working (which isn't a big deal) and
I have some changes to the pull code to merge in. Who should I send
those to?

Also, what formatting convention do you use for source files? I.e.
indentation and such. My editor seems to use a different convention than
what you guys use, making it hard to merge changes. What command are you
using to beautify the source? I will run my code through it before I
submit it to make it easier to merge.

Justin