[gmx-developers] PME-Bug with triclinic boxes

Oliver Lange olange at gwdg.de
Mon Nov 17 10:02:00 CET 2003

Hi developers,

I have a problem with the PME-Bug with triclinic boxes.
I have read that the CVS-Version has a fix for that bug, but there doesn't seem to be
a stable release with this bugfix in it.
Could you distribute a bugfix patch against version 3.1.4
or is such a patch available already?

Regards
Oliver Lange

--