[gmx-developers] AMD tools

Konrad Piwowarczyk konradpi at poczta.fm
Tue Nov 18 12:56:37 CET 2003

Hi,
I just found an interesting place at AMD site.
It contains 2 free tools
ACML-AMD Core Math Library with standard pack of fft, blas and lapack (unfortunatelly only for Opterons I think - if anyone can say if it can be used also for Athlons I would be greatful)
and maybe more interesting for gromacs developers a profiler for all Athlon/Opteron family - codeAnalyst (for windows as well as for linux!)

Just look at:
http://www.developwithamd.com/appPartnerProg/codeanalyst/forms/index.cfm?action=homelinux

Konrad
Z przyczyn wszystkim wiadomych zmienilem adres mojego konta
konradpi at poczta.onet.pl -> konradpi at poczta.fm