[gmx-developers] Re: markup for macromolecules in biology

Erik Lindahl lindahl at csb.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 15 10:41:44 CEST 2003

Ah,

But at that time David was the only one who really had tried hacking it
:-) I wasn't really negative before, but if anything I've gotten more
positive after digging through a couple of books and using CML to
describe molecules.

There are a couple of things that have changed, though:

1. DTD's are outdated, so we're working with schemas now.
2. It's too complicated to use XSLT and other fancy transformations, so
we will stick to using XML for parsing data only.

Cheers,

Erik