[gmx-developers] Re: Python interface connecting Gromacs and BioSimGrid

Erik Lindahl lindahl at csb.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 17 18:58:08 CEST 2003

Hi Kaihsu,

Sorry for the delay - I was looking around for the specification I
wrote for all the binary file formats, but I couldn't find it on my
laptop. I'll ask a colleague whom I sent a copy to a while ago and get
back with it.

Still, I have attached a file to read/write binary portable and the
compressed xtc files we use. This also works on windows since it
contains an full implementation of all necessary XDR routines.

Cheers,

Erik