[gmx-developers] readxtc() -> SWIG -> Python (Re: File format specifications)

Kaihsu Tai kaihsu at biop.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 21 16:22:45 CEST 2003

Thanks for the tarball; it was very useful.  At the moment,
we are looking into using the Simplified Wrapper and
Interface Generator (SWIG; "http://www.swig.org/") to wrap
it for Python -- the path of least-resistance it seems.
However, I could not find the 'readxtc.c' file (mentioned in
the README) or the 'readxtc()' function anywhere -- not even
in the Gromacs CVS repository.  Am I missing something?
Cheers.

Erik Lindahl, 2003-10-17 10:53:55-0700:

--
United Nations Day, 24 October (this Friday). http://www.un.org/events/unday/