[gmx-developers] Re: COMMON_ARGS

Daniele Bemporad DANIELE at biop.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 9 11:01:30 CEST 2003

Hi all
Me again about passing additional arguments from do_fnbf to the inner
loops. I've found the solution. Everything I did was ok, but I had NOT
added yet new lines of code inside the inner loops employing my new
arguments. This made the compilation discard those arguments when writing
innerc.c and thus caused "conflicting types" errors. Now I've added my
new lines of code employing my additional arguments and the compilation
is successful. Now I understand the comment you inserted in the code
saying that the compilation removes arguments not used.
Thanks
Daniele