[gmx-developers] g_rmsf problem

TAPO (Thomas Agersten Poulsen) tapo at novozymes.com
Thu Sep 18 08:59:55 CEST 2003

Hi Marco,

	I only wrote the protein and ions to the xtc-trajectory, but the
problem remains if I use the trr-trajectory for the g_rmsf calculation.

	It could look like what happens is that it writes the coordinates of
the C_alpha of the last frame, while keeping the coordinates of the starting
structure for all the rest. Does anybody know if that is the case?

Br
Thomas