[gmx-developers] Amber ff?

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 22 18:12:08 CEST 2003

Hi,

Guha saw Anton's first post, and Eric said he wouldn't mind if people
tested it. However, be aware that you need to change things manually in
the topology, and check atom types and dihedrals carefully - the
released pdb2gmx used to remove stuff that shouldn't be, and change
atom types.

I told him Anton might volunteer to fix the termini databases if you
got access to it :-)

Still, though - keep in mind that it's not for general consumption
yet...

Cheers,

Erik