[gmx-developers] regd do_fnbf() non bonded interaction calculation

Anjan Raghunathan araghuna at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 4 16:22:18 CET 2004

Hi,
   Thanks for the suggestion.Will go with it.
 One more Q...
Suppose I need to change the particle itself that is being simulated during the run of the simulation.
For example, suppose potassium is being simulated in a fluid and after a particular time or region I'd like to make it some other particle say sodium.(Though this is artificial I really would like to know if this procedure is possible).
   So basically, how can I change the LJ parameters and the charge of the particle inside the code in GROMACS?

thanks,
Anjan