[gmx-developers] RE: no pull

Justin MacCallum jlmaccal at ucalgary.ca
Sat Feb 21 18:31:29 CET 2004

Hi,

I actually didn't realize that g_wham was still even part of the
distribution. As far as I'm concerned, this can be removed for the next
release. So Erik, David, or Berk could you please remove g_wham from CVS?

Michael, I recieved your earlier email regarding a potential bug, but I've
been in Baltimore for the Biophysical Society meeting for the last week.
I'll look into your suggested fix, and try to do some testing. If you could
try the fix that Berk proposed and report back, that would save some time.

Thanks,
Justin