[gmx-developers] Accessing forcefield data

Martin Ulmschneider ulmschne at caspur.it
Fri Jul 9 17:21:25 CEST 2004

Thanks!! Got it all running... just one last paranoid question, will
adding a force in Gromacs cause any problems with pressure or
temperature coupling? I added it just above calc_f_el, which i assume is
another extra force. Is there anything i should keep in mind?

My system is a normal protein which feels the effect of the forcefield
and my extra force.

Best wishes,
Martin