[gmx-developers] adding angle dependent non-bonded interactions?

Julius Su jsu at caltech.edu
Thu May 6 23:56:17 CEST 2004

Hi David, could you tell me which files/functions do the following?

(1) non-bonded force computation.
(2) bond list: for each atom, access to the atoms bonded to it.

I assume the bond list doesn't change over time. Also, where are the
parameters for the GROMACS force field stored?  Can one add new atom
types? New interaction types?  Additional parameters? With this
information I could implement the potential in an easily user-modifiable
way.

Thanks,

Julius