[gmx-developers] can GROMACS 3.2.1 work with fftw 3.0

MailList alantu9000 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 23:06:58 CEST 2004

Hi, all,

I tried to build GROMACS 3.2.1 on an IA-64 Linux cluster. Since fftw 3.0 has
been installed on such cluster, so I tried to use it to build GROMACS, but
the GROMACS configure process says: cannot find sfftw.h or fftw.h, while
actually fftw 3.0 provides fftw3.h.
Can anyone tell me whether GROMACS 3.2.1 work with fftw 3.0?

Actually, I tried to build fftw 2.1.3 on that cluster myself, but it says:
"Invalid configuration `ia64-unknown-linux-gnu': machine `ia64-unknown' not
recognized". Could anyone help me out of such problem?

Thanks in advance.