[gmx-developers] kernel-stamp problem

Rainer Böckmann rainer at bioinformatik.uni-saarland.de
Thu Aug 4 17:47:43 CEST 2005

Dear All:

is there a solution around to the "kernel-stamp" problem? I experienced
the same problem compiling the cvs version on an IBM as Patricia a few
days ago (no problems on dual-xeons or dual-opterons)

<<
Making all in nb_kernel
        kernel-stamp
/bin/sh: kernel-stamp:  not found.

Thanks!
Rainer

Patricia Soto Becerra wrote:

> David (and others who may help me!),
> I have installed in different machines the CVS version without
> problems. For this cluster I installed automake-1.5 and then I run
> bootstrap and then configure.
> I really do not understand this kernel-stamp problem. I even do not
> know if it is a gromacs detail or something related to the cluster I
> have just started to use (if so, I would contact the system manager).
>
> Patricia

Dr. Rainer Böckmann
Theoretical & Computational Membrane Biology
Center for Bioinformatics Saar
Universität des Saarlandes
Gebäude 17.1, EG
D-66041 Saarbrücken, Germany
Phone: ++49 +681 302-64169  FAX: ++49 +681 302-64180
E-Mail: rainer at bioinformatik.uni-saarland.de
http://www.bioinf.uni-sb.de/RB/