[gmx-developers] A random question now . . .

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Wed Dec 7 14:59:03 CET 2005

I actually thought about it, but decided not to update them since
it's not really important - IMHO we should remove the Gromacs version
number from the comment since we anyway have the file version there :-)

Also, some stable files only get bumped now-and-then because of the
new comment version numbers, so when files haven't changed we can
live without that extra CVS log event...

Cheers,

Erik