[gmx-developers] corrections and improvement to g_wham.c

David Bostick dbostick at scripps.edu
Thu Feb 3 20:49:42 CET 2005

Hello,

I have recently fixed the g_wham (gmx_wham.c) code for my own purposes.  I
have also made improvements that allow one to calculate multiple PMF
profiles at once. I have tested it and it seems to work fine. If anyone is
interested in incorporating these improvements in the distribution please
let me know and I will send you my code.

The code does not implement multiple file input, but neither does the
current gmx_wham in CVS or in gmx3.2.1.  As far as I could tell the
gmx_wham.c in CVS or gmx3.2.1 is broken, so definitely this code will be
an improvement in any case.

Please let me know,  thanks,
David

--