[gmx-developers] mdrun not working with VERSION 3.3_beta_20050202

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Tue Feb 15 15:53:43 CET 2005

Hi Florian,

David is currently running some tests on the Thunder system at LLNL,
but since both compilers and CPUs might differ a bit I'm certainly
interested in both single and double precision results to make sure
we're not having performance problems anywhere (e.g. due to different
cache latencies, the ia64 code is pretty sensitive to that).

Cheers,

Erik