[gmx-developers] CVS code on Opteron/Xeon EMT64/IT2/G5

Mike Sullivan mike.sullivan at alltec.com
Fri Feb 18 15:53:04 CET 2005

I am  running the gmx bench cases under Suse Linux Enterprise 9.0 on
Opteron, Xeon EMT64, Itanium2 and G5 using the CVS version of Gromacs.
The hardware is available on line for anyone that wants to use it for
Gromacs
 development.  The G5 will most likely have to go back to Apple at the
end of
next week ( April 25/2005 ) so if you want to run some tests let me know
asap.
Please send me an email if you would like an account.

                                                         Regards

                                                         Mike

--
Mike Sullivan                           President
@lliance Technologies,                  Voice: (416) 385-3255 x 228,