[gmx-developers] Gromacs

David Evans david.evans at ulsop.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 16:01:00 CEST 2005

I'm not sure if you're asking a simple question or an advanced one :)
Clusters normally have load-management/queue software to deal
with this sort of thing, something like openpbs or sun grid engine.

If you're familiar with all that and are trying to do something cleverer,
then you probably need to give more details.

Dave