[gmx-developers] different nb parameters for inter and intramolecular interactions

Lubos Vrbka shnek at tiscali.cz
Wed Jul 27 16:51:09 CEST 2005

> You could use tabulated LJ potentials.
> If you really only have two types of interactions
well, to describe my potential - it's intended (mostly) for use with
zeolites and their interaction with water. in the simulation, water is
the only "molecular" species that has interactions with itself. zeolite
and ions are just a collection of charged spheres interacting via
coulomb and buckingham potentials.
 > you can fill the dispersion table with the one and the repulsion
 > table with the other Buckingham potential and then set the c6 and
 > c12 parameters appropriately.
could you please be more specific at this point? i'm afraid i didn't get
  it. if you could point me to some manual or similar thing, it would be
very useful.

best regards,

--
Lubos