[gmx-developers] CVS compile error

David Bostick dbostick at scripps.edu
Tue Jun 14 18:34:54 CEST 2005

Yes, I have access to two 64 bit clusters, and am also using gcc.  On one
of them, there are no compile errors, but on the other, I had to comment
out the 'z' on the specified lines in order to get it to compile.  The two
clusters are basically identical.  I have been unable to identify precicely why one
works and the other doesn't.  I just thought it would be worth it to make
a note.

David Bostick			   |
The Scripps Research Institute     |
Dept. of Molecular Biology, TPC 6  |