[gmx-developers] CVS Version - segmentation faults in double precision

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Wed Jun 22 12:08:43 CEST 2005

>>> Berk Hess said:
 >> The problem could be in many places.
 >> What kind of processor are you using?
 >> I saw you are using a 32 bit compilation.

Yes, we only have 32 bit machines here. I tried on two
architectures, one is a dual Xeon 3.06 GHz, the other
a dual P4 2.6 GHz.

I should say that on the same machines the latest stable
Gromacs 3.2.1 version runs fine in double precision. The
trouble only started with the CVS version.

Marc

--
 BioMolSim meeting 2&3 Sep 2005: http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/

 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr
 FAX: +33 15841 5026  -  Tel: +33 15841 5176  ou  +33 609 843217