[gmx-developers] index

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Wed Jun 22 23:09:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

for our purposes I wrote a mini-index test file, which should be
exactly what you need. You can get it at

http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr/pub/other/tstndx.c

it is in fact a modified minimal template.c, so you can compile
it in the same way.

Hope that helps,
Marc

 >> On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 paloureiro at biof.ufrj.br wrote:
 >> > I am using template.c to write an analysis program.
 >> > My first problem concerns the use of index files, as long as I need to an
     alyze
 >> > centers of mass of n molecules during simulation.
 >> > Where should I look for examples in routines that use index.ndx informati
     on?
--
 BioMolSim meeting 2&3 Sep 2005: http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/

 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr
 FAX: +33 15841 5026  -  Tel: +33 15841 5176  ou  +33 609 843217