[gmx-developers] CVS Version - segmentation faults in double precision

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Tue Jun 28 16:27:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

sorry for the delay. I did the tests .. and still have segmentation
faults. I did it last Friday (24th) and re-did it today (28th) each
time checking out a new tree, bootstrap and configure/compile.

Berk, I did not quite understand, you do not any more observe the
segmentation faults, or do you ?

Marc

But

--
 BioMolSim meeting 2&3 Sep 2005: http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/

 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr
 FAX: +33 15841 5026  -  Tel: +33 15841 5176  ou  +33 609 843217