[gmx-developers] update:CVS code seg fault on x86_64 system

David Bostick dbostick at scripps.edu
Thu Jun 30 01:41:29 CEST 2005

I have tried an older CVS snapshot that I had on hand, which works on both
of my x86_64 systems.  The header of this snapshot reads:

:-)  VERSION 3.2.90_beta_20040828  (-:

where as the latest snapshot I've tried that doesn't work has the
following header:

:-)  VERSION 3.3_beta_20050202  (-:

I know ~5 months is a long period of time, but perhaps this may help with
both the segmentation fault problems I've been having and maybe also with
others'.

David

--
David Bostick			   |