[gmx-developers] cvs 3.3 branch

David Bostick dbostick at scripps.edu
Sun Nov 6 23:56:29 CET 2005

Hello,

I noticed that there have been quite a few changes since 3.3 was released,
and I wanted to checkout the latest 3.3 branch.  So, I tried the
following:

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.gromacs.org:/home/gmx/cvs co -A -r
release-3-3-patches gmx

However, the executables output

 :-)  VERSION 3.3_rc2  (-:

in the header. Also I noticed that there were changes to pme.c and
toppush.c made available via ftp.  So I checked out these pieces of the
code to see if they were changed in this branch by doing a diff on both of
them.  The pme.c code appears to be the same in both, but the toppush.c
is different.  Is it possible that toppush.c has not been updated, or have
I checked out the wrong branch?  If so, let me know, and I will try again.

Thanks,
David

--
David Bostick			       |