[gmx-developers] compiling parallel on amd64

Julie Harold j.m.harold at uea.ac.uk
Thu Nov 17 12:09:51 CET 2005

Hi,

can anyone tell me the right flags for compiling parallel gromacs on
amd64.  We have pgi compilers, fftw-2.1.5, and need it to be 64 bit.

thanks,

Julie
Dr Julie Harold: University of East Anglia, Norwich, NR4 7TJ
       Environmental Sciences: Unix Support Officer
IT and Computing Service: High Performance Computing Consultant
                  phone 01603 59 2385/3121
                 email  j.m.harold at uea.ac.uk
       for env unix/linux support please mail envcs.unix at uea