[gmx-developers] block_tx.c error on 3.3_rc3

Yiannis ioannis.nicolis at free.fr
Tue Oct 4 21:23:45 CEST 2005

Thanks for the reply,
YEs I have more than one job to run, it was a kind of "exercice" to
test if it is possible, mainly because we have a few "old and slow"
machines that would be interesting to put together on one job and I
wanted first to test on two fast but different.
About the grompp bug on 3.3_rc3, if grompp and mdrun work as usual I
can presume I am not concerned or is it a kind of bug that can pass
unnoticed?
Ioannis