[gmx-developers] Parralel Gromacs

N.Goga N.Goga at rug.nl
Thu Apr 20 12:20:34 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,

  First let me introduce myself. My name is Nicu Goga and
I am currentely working at the Univeristy of Groningen,
Biomolecular group as a Gromacs developer. I am quite new
into this field. I have some questions related to Gromacs.
Can anyone help me with these questions? I thank you in
advance.

1) Is anyone working still on a paralel version of
Gromacs?
If yes, please tell me, maybe we can join the efforts.

2) Which things do you think that can be still improved
regarding parallel Gromacs.

3) I installed the last version of Gromacs found on the
webpage (version 3.3.1). Whice are the source files in C
(where I can have a look) where the paralel version of
Gromacs is implemented.

  I thank you in advance for your answers.

  Best regards
   Nicu