[gmx-developers] Inconsistency in 3.3 manual

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Thu Aug 17 15:58:31 CEST 2006

I'm not sure how the revision of the manual works, so I'm posting this
minimal error that I found in the 3.3 manual here on the developer's
list and hope that it reaches the right people.

The subscripts in the Virtual sites subsection (4.7) are a bit
inconsistent, 'rv' is sometimes called 'rd'. It's probably because
virtual sites were called dummies prior to version 3.3. Similarly, the
force on the virtual site is called 'Fd', and not 'Fv'.

Obviously, this is not an urgent problem, but for consistency's sake,
and to avoid confusion, the subscript 'v' is to prefer if you ask me.

--
Erik Marklund, PhD Student, Molecular Biopcysics group,
Husargatan 3, Box 596,          75124 Uppsala, Sweden
erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se